Philomath Frolic & Rodeo Rider's Club
The Philomath Frolic & Rodeo is pleased to provide a low-cost venue to our fellow horse lovers.
To join, please complete the following requirements:
- Review the "Club Member Code of Conduct" listed below.
- Click the "Join the Riders Club" button at the bottom of this page to:
- Sign the Liability Waiver
- Pay the annual club fee of $40 per person
- Once registration and payment are submitted, club members will then receive an email containing the access code to the arena.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Philomath Frolic & Rodeo Rider’s Club.
Club Member Code of Conduct
- The following are required for Membership:
- Club Membership is good for one riding season, which runs May through September (weather permitting).
- Club Membership is good for one member only and is not transferable.
- The riding area is limited to the arena. No riding is permitted in the surrounding fields or parking areas.
- Members may not share the arena gate code with non-members and should help monitor that only other members that have paid the annual membership fee are using the arena.
- Club riding hours will be posted at the arena gate and are subject to change.
- Members are responsible to check the Frolic Calendar to ensure the arena is open for riding prior to arriving (https://www.philomathfrolic.org/calendar.html). The arena is considered closed if there is another event taking place in the Arena, Yew Wood Corral (beer garden), or the entire grounds are rented out.
- All Club communication is through email. Members are responsible for providing a current email address.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed in the Arena.
- Members shall ALWAYS ride with the safety of the horses, riders, and public as their top priority.
- Helmets are required for any rider under 18 years old, and are highly recommended for all riders.
- Members shall maintain contact with their horse at all times in the Arena. No loose horses or free lunging.
- Members are expected to clean up after themselves. Do not leave a mess for someone else to take care of.
- Failure to follow the Club Code of Conduct, or other unsafe or disrespectful behavior may lead to removal from the arena, termination of your Club Membership, or being trespassed from the Frolic & Rodeo grounds.